Another sunset painting. I’m more comfortable doing paintings like this. Finished today, July 26th.
Painting Class Day July 19, 2017
Painting class day July 26, 2017
Today I finished this piece, it was really pretty fast. The land in the midground, the foreground, and the trees were all done using chromatic black of quin burnt orange and french ultramarine.
The final painting, squared and cropped.
- Winsor Newton Aureolin (Cobalt Yellow)
- Daniel Smith New Gamboge
- Daniel Smith Permanent Rose
- Daniel Smith Cobalt Blue
- Daniel Smith Cobalt Blue Violet
- Chromatic Black, mixed from DS Quin Burnt Orange and WN French Ultramarine
- Dreamcatcher #10 Round
- Dreamcatcher #4 Round
- Kalinsky #2 Round
- Arches Aquarelle 140lb cold press 9×12 block