I’ve been studying watercolour painting for the past several years, starting in 2010, as a serious hobby and creative pursuit. I’ve been sketching and drawing for years, and have dabbled in watercolour here and there, but this has been the first formal painting training I’ve done.
I’m enjoying myself tremendously, and am deeply indebted to my teachers, Enda Windes and Linda Stout, for being so willing, kind, and able to provide me with a tiny glimmer of knowledge and skill in the area.
Most of my work has been showing on DeviantArt, with occasional appearance on my other blogs. This blog is dedicated solely to my artistic endeavours.
Watercolour is my primary pursuit right now. In the past I’ve also done:
- Drawing and sketching
- Pen and Ink
- Digital art (Corel Painter, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Music (bass, piano, guitar, harmonica, misc percussion, tin whistles).
I likely won’t be saying anything about music, as I’m not sure anything I’m doing, or will do, is going to be interesting on a blog. But we’ll see.
If you’re interested in having me do a piece for you, contact me at email@example.com or at the various other places you might find me.
I’m not much into sales. Still some people have expressed interest in getting something of mine. I have a few places you can buy things.
- Redbubble (prints, cards, cups, ipod thingies, t-shirts, stickers, stuff)
- Zazzle (a whole rack of things)
- Etsy (postcards and greeting cards only, and sometimes I offer up orginals)
- DeviantArt (prints, cards, stuff)
If you want to buy something great. It won’t hurt my feelings if you don’t. Most of my work has been class-oriented and copies of other artists’ work, so is not appropriate for sales, shows, and so on.